The State of the Digital Workplace
1,000+ executives offer a compelling snapshot of where we are and where we’re going
Recent events have meant that digital workplace teams are now used to delivering connected, employee-centered experiences during times of profound change. But just as hybrid working is starting to feel like business-as-usual, the arrival of generative AI suggests yet another round of disruption is underway. This year’s State of the Digital Workplace report arrives at a truly fascinating juncture in the evolution of the digital workplace.
Featuring real-world case studies and insights for your organization, this report will help you to deliver, manage and improve your digital workplace, and support your workforce as you navigate what the next phase of working will look like.
Included in this report:
- 10 key takeaways distilled from more than 1,000 responses
- Details on the evolution of the digital workplace
- Priorities and challenges to implementing a digital workplace
- Insights into how generative AI is starting to affect the digital workplace
- Case studies on evolving and adopting a digital workplace
Get the report
Resource Produced ByReworked by Simpler Media Group is a native digital publication covering the r/evolution of work and the transformation of the workplace.