Creating a Modern Intranet Experience Without Replacing the Existing Technology
The Ultimate 5-Step Checklist
According to Gartner, 90% of intranets fail to achieve their original goals. Employees are desperate for modern, frictionless digital experiences at work, but many intranets just offer basic content management.
Your organization has a huge opportunity to improve the employee experience in some very simple (and perhaps unexpected) ways, starting with the intranet.
In this checklist, we'll outline the 5 critical features and functionality that your intranet needs to deliver a modern experience and support your employees.
Dive deeper into these five items:
- Target communications and information
- Offer anytime access to self-service information and tasks
- Integrate with complex enterprise systems to centralize access and simplify interactions
- Provide a single place for task management
- Deliver an intelligent, consumer-grade experience